Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3

an e-mail I got this morning from William. I am going to get some of these things together to send him, but if anyone else is looking for ideas of what to send him in a care package... here are some ideas. Just let me know if you want to send him stuff and we will make sure we don't double up on anything. (-:

Hey,
my companion is on facebook right now, and I have nothing to do so I wanted to send you one really quick email with a list of things I need/want because I forgot to yesterday.
- A GPS (The missionaries here don't have them in the trucks so we have to furnish our own if we want them.)
- Music! Any orchestra music is good ex: Bach, Mozart, Vivaldi... A lord of the rings soundtrack would be way cool too! (There is a cover band that does orchestra covers of modern rock bands and stuff and they have an album where the do avenged sevenfold songs. It is called "Strung out on Avenged Sevenfold" If you could send me that it would be cool, just check and make sure there are no vocals or anything. you could have lucy listen to it i bet she would like it.)
- A rubix cube 3x3 and a 4x4 (if you send the 4x4 send it with instructions on how to do it.)
- Gloves (black and warm)
- another pair of basketball shorts ( just make sure they are longer than the blue pair i left at home)
- about 3 or 4 more t-shirts (just get some of the ones I always would wear)
- a beanie. (one that is conservative and also the one with wolf ears :P)
Thats about it. you don't have to send all of that stuff but as much of it as you could send (especially the music) would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
William

1 comment:

  1. I always laugh then cry every time I read these post. Thinking of our william needing things when he is in the service of the Lord at the same time laughing at the way he ask!!!
    Let us send the rubics cube!

    ReplyDelete